Thursday, February 7, 2013

Mini Meatloaf

The following recipe I received from my friend Candace. I am not a meatloaf person at all. But once I tried this, it is one of my favorites! I even made it for my Grandpa last night, who doesn't like "different" foods, and he thought it was great!
3 Variation Mini Meatloaf

Ingredients:
1lb Ground Beef
1 Box Stove-Top Stuffing
1c. Water
Shredded Cheese

Variations:
BBQ: 1tsp Garlic Powder, BBQ Sauce
Mexican: 2tsp Chili Powder, Salsa
(Use Garlic Powder for those who don't like spicy things)
Italian: 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning, Pasta Sauce

Directions:
1. Mix Beef, Water, and Stuffing together, along with powder variation of choice.
2. Grease muffin tins, and fill with meat mixture
3. Create indentation in each cup, and fill with variation of choice
4. Bake in Preheated oven at 375 for 30min.
5. Top with shredded cheese and return to oven for 5 min

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Walshy said...

I enjoy a good meatloaf, I think I'll have to give this a try! Thanks for entering the blogging world.